Kebab, the tenderness and well marinated beef, made the food stand up esp being dip on sauce.
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup water
1 cup gin
1/4 cup tonic
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried basil
Ajinomoto Umami Super seasoning
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add Ajinomoto Umami Super Seasoning.
2. Add beef pieces and marinate. Preheat grill.
3. Remove beef from marinade, but do not discard. Thread beef onto skewers and place on grill on medium high heat for 5-7 minutes per side, turning once. Take remaining marinade and simmer in saucepan.
4. Once beef has finished cooking, serve with sauce over top.
amazing kebab, sobrang sarap :-) heheheheh favorite persian food
and it came to pass ( october 28, 2011 )
marriage of Stephen & Ana @ Manila Philippines Temple
(for time and for Eternity )
> Nod32 key, password with eset nod32 free antivirus download
i used to cook adobo when i was 12 years old :-) (tanong) bakit kea ako natuto?
e2 ang kuwento. that time kasama ko mama ko sa bahay nagkasakit siya nun. then inutusan nya ako magluto. sabi ko naman “ano po ang lulutuin ko?” sabi nya mag adobo ka nalang„ sabi ko “HUH?” hindi po ako marunong magluto nyan.. then eto kumuha sya ng papel at ballpen sinulat nya lahat ng mga gagawin ko. kea eto guys try nyo :-) since 1994 of july hehe
1/2 kilo pork cut in cubes + 1/2 kilo chicken, cut into pieces or
choice of either 1 kilo of pork or 1 kilo of chicken or 1 kilo of Liver
1 head garlic, minced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup vinegar
2 cups of water
4 tablespoons of cooking oil or olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons water
Adobo Cooking Instructions:
In a big sauce pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil then sauté the minced garlic and onions.
Add the pork and chicken to the pan. Add 2 cups of water, 1/4 cup of soy sauce, vinegar, paprika and the bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or when meat is tender.
Remove the pork and chicken from the sauce pan and on another pan, heat cooking oil and brown the pork and chicken for a few minutes.
Mix the browned pork and chicken back to the sauce and add cornstarch dissolved in water to thicken.
Add salt and/or pepper if desired
Bring to a boil then simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve hot with the adobo gravy and rice.
Adobo Cooking Tips:
You have the option to add crushed ginger to the onions and garlic when sautéing. Ginger adds a unique flavor to your pork/chicken adobo.
#1 favorite pag dating sa pasta, since birth hehehe. eto kuwento ko. nung nasa SIBONGA CEBU ako namis ko ang spaghetti. dito sa pilipinas maraming ibat ibang klaseng luto ng spag. pero i found out na sa sibonga cebu pala ay may special na hinahalo.. tinuruan nila ako. at nakita ko kung paano nila ito ginawa.. naka kuha ako ng ibat ibang tips hehehe. kea guys tikman nyo rin„ gawing kakaiba ang luto ng spag :-) happy cooking..
1 kg. spaghetti noodles
1/2 kg. ground beef
1/2 kg. ground pork
1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
1 kg. tomato sauce (or 3/4 kg. tomato sauce and 1/4 kg. banana catsup)
3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
1/4 cup brown or white sugar (reduce to 1/8 cup if using banana catsup)
2 green bell peppers, diced
2 onions, chopped
1 head garlic, minced
3 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 cup of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup grated cheese
the sicret is “CONDENSE MILK” kapag alanganin kayo tumawag kayo sakin.
Spaghetti Cooking Instructions:
Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
In a sauce pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions in cooking oil.
Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce or combination of banana catsup and tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes
Add brown sugar and hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Optional: add hot sauce e.g. Tabasco for more spice if desired.
Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and put a condense milk and grated cheese on top.
stephen flores: 09329048900
SINIGANG NA BABOY
when i was in cebu last 2005 until 2007 pumunta ako sa ibat ibang karinderia. nag hanap ako ng mga ulam. but then i found out na ang cebu pala ay hindi nag luluto ng sinigang na baboy. yes its true.. even in bohol tagbilaran.. kea nung nandun ako sobrang namis ko ang sinigang kea ang ginawa ko nag hanap ako ng resto na kung saan may sinigang and then “WALA RIN” crazy diba? heheheh the solution i used is ” magluto nalang ” kea eto ready to serve :-)
Pork Sinigang Ingredients:
3/4 kilo Pork, cut into chunks
3 tomatoes, sliced
2 onions, diced
5 cloves of garlic, minced
100 grams Kangkong (river spinach)
100 grams String beans
2 pieces horse radishes, sliced
3 pieces gabi (taro), pealed
2 pieces sili pag sigang (green finger pepper)
200 grams sampalok (tamarind)
3 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)
1 liter of rice wash or water
Sinigang Cooking Instructions:
Boil sampalok in water until the shell shows cracks. Let cool then peal off the shells and with a strainer, pour samplalok (including water) into a bowl. Gently massage the sampalok meat off the seeds, strain again.
In a pot, sauté garlic and onion then add the tomatoes. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pork and fish sauce then add the rice wash. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes then add the gabi. Continue to simmer for another 15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
Add the horse radish and simmer for 10 minutes then add the string beans, kangkong and sili (for spice-optional). Let boil for 2 minutes.
Serve piping hot.
Sinigang Cooking Tip:
Instead of sampalok fruit (tamarind), you can substitute it with any commercial souring seasoning like Knorr sampalok seasoning or tamarind bouillon cubes for this pork sinigang recipe.
Dati hindi ko talaga gusto kumain ng karekare lalo na kapag lasang peanut, but then 1 time kasama ko GF ko sa bahay nila„ pinilit akong kumain ng kare-kare “shocks” 1st time ko. hehehehhe pero nung natikman ko masarap pala„at love ko nang kainin :-) thanks to momi cynthia sa luto niyang kare-kare :-)
Kare Kare Ingredients:
1 kilo of beef (round or sirloin cut) cut into cubes, beef tripe or oxtail (cut 2 inch long) or a combination of all three (beef, tripe and oxtail)
3 cups of peanut butter
1/4 cup grounded toasted rice
1/2 cup cooked bagoong alamang (anchovies)
2 pieces onions, diced
2 heads of garlic, minced
4 tablespoons atsuete oil
4 pieces eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
1 bundle Pechay (Bok choy) cut into 2 pieces
1 bundle of sitaw (string beans) cut to 2” long
1 banana bud, cut similar to eggplant slices, blanch in boiling water
1/2 cup oil
8 cups of water
Salt to taste
Kare Kare Cooking Instructions:
In a stock pot, boil beef, tripe and oxtails in water for an hour or until cooked. Strain and keep the stock.
In a big pan or wok, heat oil and atsuete oil.
Sauté garlic, onions until golden brown, then add the stock, toasted rice, beef, oxtail and peanut butter. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Salt to taste.
Add the eggplant, string beans, pechay and banana bud. Cook the vegetables for a few minutes - Do not overcook the vegetables.
Serve with bagoong on the side and hot plain rice.
The General Shortcuts
- CTRL+C (Copy)
- CTRL+X (Cut)
- CTRL+V (Paste)
- CTRL+Z (Undo)
- Delete (Delete)
- Shift+Delete (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
- CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
- CTRL+Shift while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
- F2 key (Rename the selected item)
- CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
- CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
- CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
- CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
- CTRL+Shift with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text)
- Shift with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
- CTRL+A (Select all)
- F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
- Alt+Enter (View the properties for the selected item)
- Alt+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
- Alt+Enter (Display the properties of the selected object)
- Alt+Spacebar (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
- CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents open simultaneously)
- Alt+Tab (Switch between the open items)
- Alt+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
- F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
- F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
- Shift+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
- Alt+Spacebar (Display the System menu for the active window)
- CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
- Alt+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu)
- Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
- F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
- RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
- LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
- F5 key (Update the active window)
- Backspace (View the folder one level up in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
- ESC (Cancel the current task)
- Shift when you insert a CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)
Dialog Box Keyboard Shortcuts
- CTRL+Tab (Move forward through the tabs)
- CTRL+Shift+Tab (Move backward through the tabs)
- Tab (Move forward through the options)
- Shift+Tab (Move backward through the options)
- Alt+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
- Enter (Perform the command for the active option or button)
- Spacebar (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
- Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
- F1 key (Display Help)
- F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
- Backspace (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard Shortcuts
- Win (Display or hide the Start menu)
- Win+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
- Win+D (Display the desktop)
- Win+M (Minimize all of the windows)
- Win+Shift+M (Restore the minimized windows)
- Win+E (Open My Computer)
- Win+F (Search for a file or a folder)
- CTRL+Win+F (Search for computers)
- Win+F1 (Display Windows Help)
- Win+ L (Lock the keyboard)
- Win+R (Open the Run dialog box)
- Win+U (Open Utility Manager)
Accessibility Keyboard Shortcuts
- Right Shift for eight seconds (Switch FilterKeys either on or off)
- Left Alt+left Shift+PRINT SCREEN (Switch High Contrast either on or off)
- Left Alt+left Shift+NUM LOCK (Switch the MouseKeys either on or off)
- Shift five times (Switch the StickyKeys either on or off)
- NUM LOCK for five seconds (Switch the ToggleKeys either on or off)
- Win +U (Open Utility Manager)
Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
- END (Display the bottom of the active window)
- HOME (Display the top of the active window)
- NUM LOCK+* (Display all of the subfolders that are under the selected folder)
- NUM LOCK++ (Display the contents of the selected folder)
- NUM LOCK+- (Collapse the selected folder)
- LEFT ARROW (Collapse the current selection if it is expanded, or select the parent folder)
- RIGHT ARROW (Display the current selection if it is collapsed, or select the first subfolder)
Shortcut Keys for Character Map
- After you double-click a character on the grid of characters, you can move through the grid by using the keyboard shortcuts:
- RIGHT ARROW (Move to the right or to the beginning of the next line)
- LEFT ARROW (Move to the left or to the end of the previous line)
- UP ARROW (Move up one row)
- DOWN ARROW (Move down one row)
- PAGE UP (Move up one screen at a time)
- PAGE DOWN (Move down one screen at a time)
- HOME (Move to the beginning of the line)
- END (Move to the end of the line)
- CTRL+HOME (Move to the first character)
- CTRL+END (Move to the last character)
- Spacebar (Switch between Enlarged and Nor mal mode when a character is selected)
Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Main Window Keyboard Shortcuts
- CTRL+O (Open a saved console)
- CTRL+N (Open a new console)
- CTRL+S (Save the open console)
- CTRL+M (Add or remove a console item)
- CTRL+W (Open a new window)
- F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
- Alt+Spacebar (Display the MMC window menu)
- Alt+F4 (Close the console)
- Alt+A (Display the Action menu)
- Alt+V (Display the View menu)
- Alt+F (Display the File menu)
- Alt+O (Display the Favorites menu)
MMC Console Window Keyboard Shortcuts
- CTRL+P (Print the current page or active pane)
- Alt+- (Display the window menu for the active console window)
- Shift+F10 (Display the Action shortcut menu for the selected item)
- F1 key (Open the Help topic, if any, for the selected item)
- F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
- CTRL+F10 (Maximize the active console window)
- CTRL+F5 (Restore the active console window)
- Alt+Enter (Display the Properties dialog box, if any, for the selected item)
- F2 key (Rename the selected item)
- CTRL+F4 (Close the active console window. When a console has only one console window, this shortcut closes the console)
Remote Desktop Connection Navigation
- CTRL+Alt+END (Open the m*cro$oft Windows NT Security dialog box)
- Alt+PAGE UP (Switch between programs from left to right)
- Alt+PAGE DOWN (Switch between programs from right to left)
- Alt+INSERT (Cycle through the programs in most recently used order)
- Alt+HOME (Display the Start menu)
- CTRL+Alt+BREAK (Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen)
- Alt+Delete (Display the Windows menu)
- CTRL+Alt+- (Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
- CTRL+Alt++ (Place a snapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing Alt+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
Internet Explorer navigation
- CTRL+B (Open the Organize Favorites dialog box)
- CTRL+E (Open the Search bar)
- CTRL+F (Start the Find utility)
- CTRL+H (Open the History bar)
- CTRL+I (Open the Favorites bar)
- CTRL+L (Open the Open dialog box)
- CTRL+N (Start another instance of the browser with the same Web address)
- CTRL+O (Open the Open dialog box, the same as CTRL+L)
- CTRL+P (Open the Print dialog box)
- CTRL+R (Update the current Web page)
- CTRL+W (Close the current window)
Prepared By: Sir. Stephen p. Flores